What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive resource for quality Hangi information
- Showing you a complete list of the meat and vegetables you should have in your Hangi
- Showing you how to stack the different combinations of wood with your stones
- Showing you an exact list of the necessary materials you’ll need
- Showing you 3 amazing places that you can find Hangi stones
- Showing you which types of timber make the best fire
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Complete NZ Hangi Guide scores 74.55/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://hangiguide.co.nz/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was NZD19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: hangiguide.co.nz you’ll also be taken through to hangiguide.co.nz, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)